CELLINK is bringing together key opinion leaders, life science experts, and the brightest minds in bioprinting for a unique event in Portsmouth, UK on 25-27 October. The two-day conference provides attendees with the opportunity to listen to industry leaders explain how they are leveraging bioprinting in their research to tackle research challenges and accelerate discovery. With a mix of sessions, the agenda offers a unique opportunity to learn about the current uses of bioprinting technologies, explore new trends and solutions, gain practical knowledge through interactive workshops, and network with the bioprinting community.
Why should you attend?
• Wide range of scientific sessions: cutting-edge research and advancements shared through data-centric presentations and panel discussions.
• Hear from the pioneers: 10+ key opinion leaders from across the life science arena.
• Experience the latest bioprinting technologies hands-on time with industry-leading bioprinters.
• Join a growing community. Connect with scientists, leaders, and experts, fostering a growing community of collaboration and knowledge sharing in the field of bioprinting.
• Build collaborations and partnerships for future research projects and initiatives.
• Get inspired by the latest breakthroughs and innovative ideas. Learn about techniques, methods, and solutions to take back to your work.
Session topics include 3D cell culture, personalized medicine, drug development, clinical translation, biomaterials, cancer research, alternatives to animal models, tissue engineering, and more.
3DHEALS is proud to promote relevant online and in-person events in our communities. Detail here.