This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Jose Adams 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Forum replies

• Jose L Collin
    Participant
    Jose L Collin

Designing socks was once a very difficult process that causes a lot of stress for everyone involved. Sometimes order sheets were unclear, causing issues with communication between the designer and manufacturers. Through things like free custom sock design template kits, clients can easily download a template that they can fill out for manufacturers. This makes the process go a lot smoother. Next time you are trying to create new sock designs, download a free custom sock design template. The extra steps that this process takes will be more than worth your time when you see the quality product that you receive. This solves your problems that can occur due to downtime if the designs are not to your expectations.
    Private label custom socks

Jose Adams
    Participant
    Jose Adams

The original sock bunny video. I have a whole series of videos on how to make every facet of this project. You will find them on my playlist “Craft Projects”. When I first upload this video I had no idea it would become so popular. I tried to squeeze it into one video but it was too long so I sped it up because I know people do not like long videos. Many of you complained so I have made a whole series of instructional videos in real time to help you better understand the process and also created some other designs. Making a Sock Bunny

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.