Forum replies

Burkhart-Oliver van Soest
    Participant
    Burkhart-Oliver van Soest

hello community member ,
    a short introduction : i am cto of a small 3d technology company in germany and i am master of science in physics. we are in the 3d technology field for quiet a few years now and since end of 2016 we developed on request a digital workflow (from 3d scan (stl) data to 3d printed model) for a mid range dental surgery + orthodontics office with own basic lab. we tested several printers , fdm and sla within a feasable price range (development against price parameter was an issue).
    as a result we decided to use the raise3d N2 printer with large build plattform (30cm by 30 cm ), wlan , remote control , high accruacy (tested with university of Bochum ) and so on . the produced surgical guides , the documented cases with dvt xray , fotos, snapshots of the guide planing process with the software etc can be delivered on request. the main issue is , that in aspect of production cost , a full arch surgical guide for for example an all-on-4 treatment, is about 50 us cent , 1 dollar max if the machine costs come into calculation too. and the material is bio degradable , i my opinion a fact that will be really important regarding all the implants done worldwide. and the material is also from corn starch, NO hydrocarbons are used ever in the process of making .
    if i would know , how to add pictures here ? i could provide a lot of sample pictures .
    if anybody is interested in that topic , feel free to contact me .
    best regs burkhart-Oliver van Soest

Jenny Chen, M.D.
    Keymaster
    Jenny Chen, M.D.

Thanks for your input, we are improving the UI/UX of this forum and will update you soon

bestechub
    Participant
    bestechub

i use Brother MFC-J985DW XL all in one printer. the machines is up-to mark with modern technology

Minii
    Participant
    Minii

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.