3DHEALS Taipei 3D Printing in Healthcare: Fostering Translational Innovation
Additive Manufacturing + Bioprinting + Clinical Design Engineering
Do you know with the help of advanced medical imaging, clinical design engineering, and 3D printing technology, surgeons are reducing operative time and improving patient safety?
Do you know top-notch surgical teams are building next-generation devices using rapid digital prototyping?
Do you know recent development in bioprinting is bring humanity one step further in making artificial organs?
Participate in the 2019 3DHeals Taipei event; you will have the chance to get a glimpse of advanced translational research development. No matter you are a clinician looking for an engineer to realize your idea; an industrial designer searching for a clinical consultant; a scientist looking for clinical application of your one of a kind lab tech; or just a person looking for someone to discuss your “Next Big Idea,” you have to come to our event on September 28th, 2019.
Taipei Veterans General Hospital Clinical Innovation Center
9F, Third Outpatient Clinic Building, Taipei Veterans General Hospital
September 28th, 2019 Saturday
9 am ~ 12pm (GMT+8)
List of Speakers:
- Sanjay Prabhu, MBBD, FRCR – Clinical Director, SIMPeds3D Print Program, Boston Children’s Hospital
- Evin Chen, PhD – Deputy Director, 3D Printing Medical Research Center, China Medical University Hospital
- Chi-Kuang Feng, MD – Division of Pediatric Orthopedics, Department of Orthopedics, Taipei Veterans General Hospital
- Tien-Hsiang Wang – Division of Plastic Surgery, Taipei Veterans General Hospital
Agenda (September 28th, 2019)
● 0830-0900 Registration
● 0900-0910 Opening
● 0910-0925 3DHeals Intro “Fostering Collaborative Translational Innovation”
● 0930-1000 Sanjay Prabhu, MBBS, FRCR – Clinical Director, SIMPeds3D Print
Program, Boston Children’s Hospital● 1000-1020 Chi-Kuang Feng, MD – Department of Orthopedics, Taipei Veterans General Hospital
● 1020-1040 Coffee Break (YM Makers Lab)
● 1040-1110 Evin Chen, PhD – Deputy Director, 3D Printing Medical Research
Center, China Medical University Hospital
● 1110- 1130 Tien-Hsiang Wang MD, PhD – Divsion of Plastic Surgery, Taipei
Veterans General Hospital
● 1130-1200 Panel Discussion